- No e-mail addresses or other specific identifying information will be collected during the surveys. There will be no ability or attempt to link survey responses to specific people. An individual’s answers will be analyzed with other responses in order to identify aggregate results and trends.
- Individual responses to open-end questions (text responses) may be used in the analysis of survey results and be reported on the site. If they are reported, any names will be removed from these comments to further protect the anonymity of survey respondents.
For the Site:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers the information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
- Comments submitted to this website are the responsibility of the commenter. We reserve the right to remove or edit comments at our discretion. Site URLs (if provided) are published along with comments. E-mail addresses are required with the submission of comments but are not disclosed, unless the commenter deliberately does so him/herself by entering the e-mail address in the main comment box in addition to the box clearly labeled for the e-mail address.
- The site reserves the right to delete any comments that it deems not beneficial to the readership. This includes but is not limited to comments containing profanity, self promotion, harassment, threats, or spam of any sort.
- The web site may contain links to other websites not owned by the owner of this website. We will not, and cannot, control how your personal information is used on these other websites. Consult the privacy policies of the linked websites to see how they use your information
- The contents of this site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from this site are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Privacy Contact Information